Tuesday 18 June 2013

After Aamir and SRK, Emraan wants to produce films

After Aamir and SRK, Emraan wants to produce films



After a host of Bollywood actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Akshay Kumar and others ventured into film production, Emraan Hashmi is also looking to tap the space.

"I will get into it (production) may be in a couple of years. It is a huge responsibility and I am not ready to take it immediately. I think the top actors are there in production because they have huge experience as they have been around for over 20 years," Emraan said here.

"I will have to set up a company, get right script and director and make a film. All this planning will take time. I think I can do it but I need to take some time off from my work (as an actor) to focus on this," he said.

Emraan's uncle Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt own the production company - Vishesh Films. The actor made his debut in Bollywood under this banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment