Monday 24 June 2013

Arshad Warsi is happy in his space

Arshad Warsi is happy in his space


Known as one of the funniest actors of B-Town, Arshad Warsi is flying high after the success of his first solo hit Jolly LLB.

In a candid conversation with CS, Arshad speaks about his passion, choreographing a song in his next, the rains of Mumbai and spending time with his children:

The passionate me
I love being in front of the camera. It gives me immense satisfaction. I feel fortunate to have been blessed with good films till now. Dance has always been my passion as well. But I love pure dancing on the dance floor. I don't enjoy dancing in films per say. And when I get that, I forget the world and go crazy.

Shaking a leg again
I will be choreographing a song in my upcoming film, where I am playing a nerd. I am going to make sure that the choreography is done keeping my character in mind. Also, the moves will have an element of jazz. Having been passionate about the dance style for so long, I am very excited about it. However, we had to postpone the shoot due to rains.

Cooling it down
But I absolutely adore the rains in Mumbai; they bring in a cool breeze, a pleasant feeling. Such divine climate is a rarity in Mumbai. Whenever it rains, I put on a rain coat and go cycling with my earphones, listening to music. Believe me, it's an amazing experience.



Priorities in place
When I am home, I spend time with my kids. I am not a party guy, so you won't find me at any of the parties. I like to spend time with family and chill out at home. I like to cherish the moments that I spend together with my closed ones.

On cloud nine
Life has changed drastically after Jolly LLB. I was waiting to give a solo hit. I have been receiving many solo hero scripts. It feels great; I am very happy and elated. The best part is that now I don't have to depend on anyone and even finish a film in 40 days.

When you are working in a multi-starrer film, there is a lot of coordination of the actors' dates that goes on. You end up wasting a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment