Tuesday 25 June 2013

'Bang Bang Bangkok isn't an adult film'

`Bang Bang Bangkok isn`t an adult film`



Music maestro OP Nayyar's granddaughter Niharica Raizada to make her acting debut soon

After her grandfather, the music composer OP Nayyar regaled cinegoers with his soulful music, it's now granddaughter's turn to take baby steps into the industry.

Niharica Raizada is all set to make a Bollywood debut in Vikram Pradhan's upcoming film Bang Bang Bangkok, where she will star along with Student of The Year actor Sahil Anand.



According to Niharica, she was busy with an ad film when she received the director's e-mail, followed by a phone call from the team asking me to meet up.

The aspiring actress says, `The moment I went over, they offered me the film. I was a bit apprehensive about the title but I realised there was not much adult content in the film.`


Despite having a formal training in music, Niharica says she had always wanted to become an actress.

`I never had a studio to go to and record music. If success comes my way, I will get myself a studio and do some music as well, ` she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment