Friday 14 June 2013

I share a very good relationship with my son Mimoh: Mithun

I share a very good relationship with my son Mimoh: Mithun

Friday, June 14, 2013 14:46 IST
By jrj4u.com
The disco dancer of Bollywood Mithun Chakraborty celebrates his birthday on June 16, which is incidentally the Father's Day too.

When CS asked the father of four about his relationship with his son, he said, `I share a very good relationship with my son Mimoh, he is a hard-working boy. As a son, he is extremely obedient and we are most of the times like friends.

I like to pamper him in my own ways. For example, I love cooking. And Mimoh loves the mutton that I cook. I often show my love for my kids by cooking for them,` says he. Loving dad with great cooking skills is a dynamic combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment