Wednesday 19 June 2013

I want to compete with Priyanka Chopra: Pakistani actress Meera

I want to compete with Priyanka Chopra: Pakistani actress Meera



Pakistani actress Meera, who debuted in Hindi films with 2004 movie "Nazar", says she believes in competition and wants to compete with Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra.

"I hope I get to do many more good films and I want to compete with A-list actresses in Bollywood. I want to compete with Priyanka Chopra and I would also like to share the screen space with her. This will give me an opportunity to prove myself and the audience can see the other side of me, " Meera told.

"I believe in competition and competition allows a person to prove his or her talent, " added the actress, currently busy promoting her forthcoming film "Bhadaas", a psychological thriller.

She zeroed on in "Bhadaas" because she "liked the script".

"It's a psychological thriller. This is something that I have not tried before and wanted to explore, " she added.

Produced and directed by Ajay Yadav, the film is coming out July 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment