Monday 24 June 2013

I'm sensuous, not bold in 'D-Day': Shruti Haasan

I`m sensuous, not bold in `D-Day`: Shruti Haasan



Actress Shruti Haasan says her role in forthcoming movie "D-Day" can be described as sensuous, but not bold.

The 27-year-old shares screen space with actor Arjun Rampal in the movie, and she says he made her feel comfortable during intimate scenes.

"I won't say (my role is) bold, but it's a very sensual role and Arjun Rampal made me feel very comfortable. Arjun is a wonderful co-star to work with," Shruti said.

Shruti, who made her Bollywood debut with 2009 movie "Luck", says she took up "D-Day" as she felt it was a challenging project.

"When I was approached for this film, I couln't say no to it. It's the most challenging role so far. I am glad I am part of this film," she said.

Directed by Nikhil Advani, "D-Day" also stars Rishi Kapoor, Huma Qureshi and Irrfan in prominent roles. It is slated to release July 19.

Shruti will also be seen in "Ramaiya Vastavaiya", which will release on the same date.

No comments:

Post a Comment