Tuesday 11 June 2013

Is Puja Gupta sulking?

Is Puja Gupta sulking?

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 15:29 IST
Sources say the actress skipped her film promotions after apparently being sidelined by co-star Ameesha Patel

With the constant struggle for one-upmanship in Bollywood, comes the buzz that Puja Gupta, who stars in Ameesha Patel's next, is feeling sidelined by the actress during the film's ongoing promotional activities.

According to sources, all is not well between Puja and her co-star. Insiders say that perhaps that could be the reason why Puja was not seen at Ameesha's birthday party on Saturday night at a Santa Cruz nightspot. Ameesha's other co-star Neil Nitin Mukesh attended the party along with other guests.



An insider says, `Puja accompanied her to Cannes but Ameesha apparently gave her a royal snub after the two returned to Mumbai. No wonder that she was nowhere to be spotted during the film's promotions.`

Puja however denies the buzz and says she was actually down with food poisoning. `Not true. Ameesha is my senior and she has even been showering me with gifts. I sent her an SMS on her birthday.


I really wanted to be there but I was ill. I was in the US and I have just got back. I will now be accompanying the team for all the promotions.`

No comments:

Post a Comment