Monday 10 June 2013

Jiah Khan's suicide note leads to Suraj Pancholi's arrest

Jiah Khan's suicide note leads to Suraj Pancholi's arrest

Under IPC 306 on Monday Suraj Pancholi has been dtained by Juhu Police in connection with Jiah Khan suicide case. Sooraj will be interrogated and is likely to be arrested. 
Sooraj was under the scanner ever since Jiah Khan’s suicide last week. Jiah, who died at the age of 25, was said to be dating Suraj and the two reportedly had a disturbed relationship. Suraj was the last person to speak to Jiah before her death and was questioned by the Mumbai police last week. 
Suraj's involvement in the case was reinforced after Jiah's family stumbled upon her six page long suicide note. Startling revelations about the troubled personal life of Jiah Khan have come out through the suicide note written by the actress, before she committed suicide on night of June 3. The six-page note was ‘made public’ by her mother Rabiya Khan on Sunday, with a stated intention to ‘bring out the truth related to Jiah Khan’s death’. 
Here is how and why Suraj Pancholi can be convicted for Jiah Khan's death.
  

Jiah Khan's suicide note leads to Suraj Pancholi's arrest
Jiah mentions in the letter that she had also been ‘raped, abused and tortured, which she didn’t deserve’. The British-born actress also throws light on the lavish expenditure she had incurred on Suraj as she loved him’, but rues that even then he had always cheated on her’.
  
Jiah Khan's suicide note leads to Suraj Pancholi's arrest
Moreover, it reveals that ‘Jiah had aborted her baby’, apparently at insistence of Suraj and his father Aditya Pancholi.
  
Jiah Khan's suicide note leads to Suraj Pancholi's arrest
Jiah writes, “The pain you have caused me everyday has destroyed every bit of me, destroyed my soul. I can’t eat or sleep or think or function. I am running away from everything.The career is not even worth it anymore. When I first met you I was driven, ambitious and disciplined that I fell for you, a love I thought would bring out the best in me. I don’t know why destiny brought us together."
  
Jiah Khan's suicide note leads to Suraj Pancholi's arrest
She adds,  "After all the pain, the rape, the abuse the torture I have seen previously I didn’t deserve this. I didn’t see any love or commitment from you.. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically. Your life was about partying and women mine was you and work."
  
Jiah Khan's suicide note leads to Suraj Pancholi's arrest 

No comments:

Post a Comment