Tuesday 11 June 2013

Jiah Nafisa Khan case: Suraj Pancholi to be summoned in court today

Jiah Nafisa Khan case: Suraj Pancholi to be summoned in court today
Suraj Pancholi was arrested on Monday following late Jiah Khan's grieving suicide note that she wrote before hanging herself to death. Now, the aspiring actor will be produced before a local court in Mumbai today.


He was arrested by Mumbai police on charge of abetment of suicide, under IPC section 306 of the Indian Penal Code, but no substantial proof has been acquired by the police against him.


The following excerpts from the suicide note have led to Suraj's arrest:
"After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously I didn`t deserve this. I didn`t see any love or commitment from you. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically," the late actress had written before hanging herself to the ceiling fan in her Juhu apartment.




No comments:

Post a Comment