Friday 14 June 2013

Kiran Rao wants to give son Azad a normal life




One-and-a-half-year-old Azad Rao Khan is a celebrity child. He is the son of famous parents Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao and he is very well-known personality to the world and above all he is media’s favorite child. But mother Kiran Rao like any mothers want to give her a child a normal upbringing.
 "I guard Azad's privacy a lot. I try very hard not to let his view of the world be different, because he is the son of a big star. I know this is the way things are, but I hope he manages to have as much normalcy in his life as much as possible... despite having a famous father," Kiran told today.
"I don't know if I would fit in or enjoy it when things are written or spoken about us. I think it is quite natural if there is any big celebrity... everything that happens in the family is out (in the news). I am getting used to it. But I still value my privacy a lot," she said.
After first miscarriage, Azad was born to Kiran and Aamir Khan via surrogacy He was born to a surrogate mother using in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) and was named Azad Rao Khan, after Aamir's great-grandfather Abul Kalam Azad. Azad was born to Kiran and Aamir on December 1st, 2011.
When Kiran was asked about Aamir's son Junaid joining films, she said, "Junaid is now assisting Rajkumar Hirani in Peekay. I don't know what are his plans, but my complete support is with him. He is a bright boy. I would be the happiest person if he wants to get into films," said Kiran.

No comments:

Post a Comment