Thursday 20 June 2013

Lucky didn't have to struggle: Palak Muchhal

Lucky didn`t have to struggle: Palak Muchhal



Playback singer Palak Muchhal, who hogged the limelight after singing "Lapata" in Salman Khan starrer "Ek Tha Tiger", considers herself lukcy as she didn't have to struggle much.

The singer, who began her career in Bollywood with Himesh Reshammiya's "Damadamm!" in 2011, has given voice to songs like "Meri aashiqui tum hi ho" and "Naino ne naino se" as well.

"I am very lucky as I didn't have to do much struggle and very soon I got to sing the songs, " the 21-year-old said in an interview.

"Just after I got 'Lapata', I dubbed for 65 songs and this was before 'Aashiqui 2'. So luckily, I got to sing so many songs soon, " she added.

Palak is excited but at the same time she admits she has to put in a lot of hard work to stand out.

"I know there is a lot of struggle, lot of hard work, there are many good singers also. So responsibility of all singers (including me) to deliver best increases, " she said.

"Today, almost 10 singers sing one song and among them the best one is chosen. So it's a tough time, "

She has also sung for "Policegiri", "Zanjeer" remake and YRF's untitled film among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment