Friday 14 June 2013

Malaika has become a gadget freak

Malaika has become a gadget freak

Friday, June 14, 2013 15:32 IST
By jrj4u.com
To be on par with her gadget-savvy family members, actress Malaika Arora Khan says that over the years she too has become a gadget freak.

She keeps herself abreast of new technologies, thanks to her actor-filmmaker husband Arbaaz Khan and other family members.

"Over the years, I have become quite a gadget freak. I have become quite knowledgeable about the gadgets," Malaika told reporters Thursday at the Taiwan Excellence campaign press meet here.

"I have to be a gadget freak because if I don't then everybody in my house will make fun of me and I will be treated like an outcast. I've to know what is happening in the world outside. So, I think I am pretty much gadget-savvy," added the actress known for hit songs like "Munni badnam".

She feels gadgets have "made life cool".

"Our lives are covered by gadgets, there is nothing we can do without gadgets. Gone are the days, when you would write a diary," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment