Saturday 15 June 2013

Natural actress Sonam Kapoor doesn’t need glycerine to cry on screen


Very few actors in the industry can claim not using glycerine to cry onscreen, actress Sonam Kapoor is one of them.

The talented actress likes to keep it as natural as possible. She recently revealed that she can’t use glycerine to cry for a movie scene.

In a report published in IANS, Sonam said “I go so deep into the character that I make myself unwell. It becomes disturbing at times. I have taken training for acting for a year. I can never cry with the help of glycerine. Whenever I cry on screen I cry naturally, if I am happy, I am genuinely happy on screen.”

Sonam said that she doesn’t mind giving many retakes until the director is satisfied.

“I am a director’s actor. If my acting is appreciated, it’s because of the director, and if it’s not appreciated, it’s all again because of the director. I will keep giving them takes till they are convinced,” she added in the report.

Sonam Kapoor’s Raanjhaana opposite is set to release on June 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment