Monday 24 June 2013

Nawazuddin's family caught in Uttarakhand weather havoc

Nawazuddin`s family caught in Uttarakhand weather havoc





Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been lately worried sick. His extended family is caught in the devastating deluge of Uttarakhand. And the actor who is currently trying to finish the dubbing for his latest film Buddhadeb Dasgupta's Anwar Ka Ajab Kissa finds himself frantically running from pillar to post trying to stay connected with the family.

`I have three brothers and a sister in Dehra Doon. It's hard get in touch. But so far they are safe. This kind of natural fury and devastation are unknown in our parts, ` says Nawaz who spent all his growing up years in Uttarakhand and is deeply pained by the devastation destruction and death.



`My family being there is one thing. So many locals, prilgrims, trourists and travelers being stranded is very disturbing, ` says Nawaz who is thinking of ways to help the people of Uttarakhand.

`There wasn't a even a cinema hall where I grew up. Our entire family lived in a state of uncomplicated simplicity. Although we were a poor family, the place holds wonderful memories for me.

It pains me to hear and see so much havoc being created by Nature in my beautiful homeland. I think we're paying for our sins of economical devastation, ` says Nawaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment