Monday 24 June 2013

Not scared of being typecast: Divya Dutta

Not scared of being typecast: Divya Dutta



As the compassionate helper Shabbo in 'Veer-Zaara' or as the lower-caste Jalebi in 'Delhi-6', actress Divya Dutta has proved her versatility time and again with strong roles. She says it's not as though she is scared of being typecast

"I believe in my roles and I am not scared of trying different roles. I an not scared of being typecast (either). When I played a mother's role in 'Gippi' people really appreciated my work, " the 35-year-said.

The actress says her Bollywood journey, which began n 1994 with "Ishq Mein Jeena Ishq Mein Marna", without any backing, has not been a cakewalk.

"I didn't have any backing and there was nobody to guide me. The journey was not easy, but I am happy that I have reached so far, " said the acclaimed actress.

She has also done lead roles in films like 'Train to Pakistan' and 'Shaheed-E-Mohabbat'.

She will also feature in forthcoming films like 'Lootera' and 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'.

No comments:

Post a Comment