Monday 17 June 2013

Rishiji is more charming than Ranbir, Madhuri




Madhuri Dixit Nene is back with the sixth season of dance celebrity show, ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ with double dose of thrill and energy. Madhuri has made her second innings in Bollywood with item number ‘Ghagra’ from ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ with Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor which was highly applauded by the audience. The dancing diva has acted with both Ranbir and his father Rishi Kapoor. When she was asked how she will compare between Ranbir and Rishiji, she said, "I think Rishi ji is more charming".
The actress said that it was a different experience altogether dancing with the heartthrob of the new generation, Ranbir Kapoor.

"It's always nice to be on a film set. Ranbir is a great actor. He dances very well," she says.

After staying nine years aboard, Madhuri is back to India with her husband and children and resume work in India. "Moving to Mumbai was a calculated decision. My husband and I thought, professionally, both of us can do a lot more in India. My parents are getting old too," she says.
With rains in Mumbai and traffic halt, Madhuri said she is a big fan of monsoon in the city.
"We should see the brighter side and just enjoy this weather," she says.
Speaking about ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ journey, Madhuri said, "It's my third season on this show and it's been a lovely journey. It's always wonderful to see the growth of these celebrities as dancers," says Madhuri about her experiencing judging JDJ . "Dance is something I have always loved so I'm enjoying every second," she adds.

The million dollar smile diva of nineties now wants to follow the current trend and she takes up one-film-at-a-time. "I was never in a race but I used to do like six films a year. Now, the times have changed. Most actors are doing only one film at a time. I am doing that too," she concluded.
Madhuri has bagged two Bollywood movies, 'Gulab Ganag' and 'Dedh Ishqiya'.

No comments:

Post a Comment