Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sana Khan gets anticipatory bail, starts ‘Mental’ shooting




Bigg Boss contestant Sana Khan

Sana said, "I don't want to revisit the nightmare that was the last month. I had done no wrong and I was being implicated." But the actress vehemently rejects the charge levelled against her saying, "Am I mad to try and abduct somebody? Getting a 15-year-old married could give me life imprisonment. Nobody in my family has had a love marriage till date, forget eloping. I have got such a great opportunity to kick-start my career in Bollywood with a film starring Salman Khan.  Am I stupid to throw it all for such a thing? "
Sana explains the incident, "Since you insist, I will tell you exactly how it all started. But before that I want to clarify that I am not on the run. But yes, I had disconnected my phone for few days around that time. Too many people were calling up and had no intention to talk about this to every Tom, Dick and Harry. If I wanted to speak, I knew whom to call."

Sana says, "I am not someone who interferes in the love life of others. I am not a matchmaker running a marriage bureau. I met Naved's 'friend' at Sion. She told me that her mom wanted to meet me. Which is why I went to her Navi Mumbai residence. The next thing I knew, they had filed a police complaint against me!"

According to Sana, the girl's family is doing all such things to get media attention. "What else could be the reason? Why are people so harsh on actors? I have been going through this since my modelling days, but now I don't care. I just want to stay away from such needless controversies."
Meanwhile, her cousin brother Naved has been given clear instructions by Sana to cut off all ties with the girl who created such a ruckus. "Tomorrow they might accuse us of much graver sins," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment