Friday 28 June 2013

Shah Rukh Khan surprises, invites Honey Singh

Shah Rukh Khan surprises, invites Honey Singh



It looks like Shah Rukh Khan is determined to leave no stone unturned to ensure his latest project Chennai Express works out just fine. And then some more. . .

His latest brainwave is to get the much sought-after Honey Singh to compose a very special item song. A move that has apparently not gone down well with composers Vishal-Shekhar who have composed the rest of the songs in this eagerly-awaited film.

Says a source close to Honey Singh, `He was very pleasantly surprised to get a call from Shah Rukh about a very special song. `

Honey Singh is surprised to know that that one knows about his special song in Chennai Express.



Says the ebullient rock star, `I was very very surprised and happy to hear from Shah Rukh Bhai. He said he wanted me to do a particular song for Chennai Express and told me to do what I could. I wrote and composed the song while I was in Mauritius. Both Shah Rukh Bhai and I are huge Rajnikanth fans. This number is our tribute to Rajnikanth. `

About Vishal-Shekhar's disapproval of the his presence in the Chennai Express soundtrack Honey Singh shrugs, `What can I do? If Shah Rukh Bhai asked me to do a song I couldn't refuse. I am just doing my job to the best of my abilities. I can tell you this much. When the song comes out it will be a craze among not just Shah Rukh and my fans, but also among Rajni Sir's fans. "

No comments:

Post a Comment