Thursday 13 June 2013

Sonam is a great person to work with: Ayushmann

Sonam is a great person to work with: Ayushmann

Thursday, June 13, 2013 16:01 IST
By jrj4u.com
We have read reports about how Dhanush calls Sonam Kapoor his closest friend in the industry.

And it seems like Ayushmann Khurrana too has developed a fondness for the Kapoor girl. He tells CS, `She is a great person to work with. I am lucky to be working with someone who's more experienced than I am.

When I met her, I told her that I was a huge fan of her dad, Anil Kapoor. I also said that it was a big deal for me when he had sent me a congratulatory message for Vicky Donor.

What touched me most about Sonam is her earthy quality. Though she has led a privileged life, Sonam is the girl-next-door kind of a person at heart.`

No comments:

Post a Comment