Saturday 22 June 2013

'Sooraj is utterly innocent', Suneil Shetty




Bail petition of Sooraj Pancholi
in Jiah Khan
Jiah Khan Suicide case has been turned down by a Mumbai court on 21st May. Following this decision, it is rumored that Suneil Shetty is rethinking the launch of his daughter, Athiya at this time.  It is believed that Sooraj and Athiya were supposed to make the entry in Bollywood together, with the same movie.
However, Suneil snaps the rumors. Suneil was doing the promotions for his upcoming movie “Enemy” and had a talk with the media. When he was asked about the controversies and the ego clashes that happen between actors, he said, “When it comes to male actors, the bond they share is unbelievable and strong. There is no enmity and ego clashes between them. I genuinely feel my performance in 'Enemmy' is one of the best and it has happened after a long time. I have given my heart and soul to this film, but I can't deny the fact that I have limitations as an actor. However, working with actors like Mithun Chakraborty, Kay Kay Menon and Johnny Lever has helped me surpass myself.”
Suneil is quite confident about her daughter and feels that she is in right hands and will get a perfect launch pad. He also told that he is not insecure about his daughter. He said, “I know she is in safe hands and is getting the best film. It is great to hear that even before she begins her career, she has made enough news, which even I couldn't when I started as an actor.”
Suneil fully supported Sooraj and said that he is falsely implicated. Suneil said, “Sooraj is utterly innocent and I declare and admit it in media that I completely support him not because he is playing debut with my daughter but actually he is above suspicion and a sweet soft-spoken child.”
He further said, “The guy is just 21 and his image is getting tainted and he is facing the hell situation at jails as a criminal which is not acceptable. Though things first came against him, but now truth itself is taking its lay. It is now in the media that the suicide notes are all fake”.
He also added, “Jiah was a very beautiful and much liked actress in the media industry but don’t know why she got so helpless… It doesn’t mean that if Sooraj is under the scanner I will ask my daughter not to work with him. The incident will not affect their Bollywood debut. It will not affect our project as this may happen to anyone. I sympathize with Jiah’s mother as nobody could bear such tragedy with their children.”

No comments:

Post a Comment