Tuesday 11 June 2013

Sooraj Pancholi arrested




During the investigation of ‘Jiah Khan Suicide Case’ Mumbai police has received a 6 page suicide note allegedly written by actress Jiah Khan, from Jiah’s mother, Rabiya Khan. On Monday, Mumbai police has detained Sooraj Pancholi, son of actor Aditya Pancholi, in connection to Jiah Khan's suicide case.

At this juncture, Police is quite secretive about the letter and its contents. However, a source tells that the letter is written in English and focused on the troubled relationship that the deceased Jiah Khan and Sooraj Pancholi were going through.
The Mumbai Police is ascertaining the authenticity of the letter and the approximate date when it was written. Also, they are seeking legal advice to know if the contents of the letter can be treated as proof for the reason of the suicide of the actress. However, the recovered letter does not mention any name or any address.
The family of Jiah Khan handed over the notarized copy of the letter to the police so that it could not be manipulated at any stage of investigation. “We would seek legal experts' opinion and an appropriate action would be initiated if required. As of now, we do not want to jump to any conclusion," said the police officer.
In the letter, Jiah Khan has mentioned about a party in Goa and also mentioned a medical procedure that she had to undergo during the course of their relationship.
The 25 years old actress Jiah Khan committed suicide by hanging herself in her flat in Juhu on Monday late evening.
Excerpts from Jiah’s letter:
"I have no reason to breathe anymore. All I wanted was love. I did everything for you. I was working for us. My future is destroyed. My happiness snatched away from me. You never appreciated my love. kicked me in my face. I have no confidence or self esteem left. Whatever talent, whatever ambition, you took it all away. You destroyed my life."
She also wrote, "All you want in life is partying, your women, your selfish motives. All I wanted was you and my happiness. You took both away from me. I spent selflessly on you."
Jiah further adds, “I have nothing left to live for in this world after this. I wish you had loved me like I love you. I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is to go to sleep and never wake up again."

No comments:

Post a Comment