Thursday 20 June 2013

Wassup With The Wow Wasseypur Womaniya?

Wassup With The Wow Wasseypur Womaniya?





Nomadic music composer Sneha Khanwalkar who wowed listeners with her new-age sound in Gangs Of Wasseypur has been missing from action in spite of all the raves and wah-wahs for her eclectic sound that she culled and collected from all across the world.

In fact producers desirous of the most innovative music composer of Inddian cinema since A R Rahman have been wondering where to find the Wasseypur ki Womaniya.

Well, now it can be told. The shy Sneha has been out of circulation since March because of her fractured arm.

Says Sneha, `Can you believe it? On Women's Day(March 8) I fell right on my right hand. So I've been nursing my arm for the past three months. `



Sneha's hand would heal not before July. But let's make it very clear that she is not interested in doing another music score until she is fully convinced about it.

Says Sneha, `I've a makeshift studio. I'll go wherever it takes me. I am still very new to the rules of Bollywood. There haven't been too many female music composers here, have there? Actress Nargis' grandmother Jaddanbai was a well-known music composer. And then there was Usha Khanna. If now I am seen as a new female composer in Bollywood I have a lot to be pleased about. "

No comments:

Post a Comment