Monday 24 June 2013

What! Priyanka is 'happy' about leaked second single

What! Priyanka is `happy` about leaked second single



Priyanka Chopra's second single, 'Exotic', from her album 'In My City' has leaked online, but the actress is not complaining

"Okay! So my new single 'Exotic' has been leaked! I should be angry, but I'm actually quite relieved and happy to share it with you all," tweeted the 30-year-old.

American rapper and songwriter Pitbull has collaborated with the Bollywood actress for her second number, which is catchy and, a few Hindi lyrics add a bit of a 'desi' flavour to it as well.



Priyanka, who recently lost her father, says the "official version is out any minute now.... wait for it".

"And as always, let me know what you guys think," added the National award winning actress, who made her international singing debut with the song 'In my city' in 2012.

Her first song featured guest vocals from Will.i.am and 130,000 copies of it are said to have been sold in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment