Friday 21 June 2013

Will do action films only: Sunil Shetty

Will do action films only: Sunil Shetty



Actor Sunil Shetty is happy to see the trend of action cinema making a comeback in Bollywood and says he would like to associate himself with these kind of films

Sunil, 51, who was behind hits like 'Mohra', 'Border' and 'LOC Kargil' among others, credited action films for his successful two decades career in the industry.

"I credit action films for whatever I achieved today. It gave me a recognition in Bollywood. I like action films over romantic ones. I will continue doing action films in the near future," said Sunil during the promotion of his upcoming film 'Enemmy' here at an event.

Directed by Ashu Trikha, the action-thriller stars Mithun Chakraborty, his son Mahakshay, Kay Kay Menon, Johnny Lever, Mahesh Manjrekar and Yuvika Chaudhary in prominent roles. 'Enemmy' will hit thaeatres tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment