Thursday 28 February 2013

Abhishek Bachchan in Umesh Shukla's 'Mere Apne'

Abhishek Bachchan in Umesh Shukla`s `Mere Apne`

Director Umesh Shukla of "OMG: Oh My God!" fame will start shooting his second film "Mere Apne" with actor Abhishek Bachchan soon. He says it is a family oriented movie.

"In the next four weeks, we will confirm Abhishek's dates and will start shooting. The schedule will complete in one go, it is a 60-day schedule. We will be shooting in Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim and London," Shukla told.

The film has the same title as a 1971 movie. However, Shukla confirmed it is not a remake of any film.

"It is a family oriented film with lots of fun and humour. I am quite excited about this project," he said.

Abhishek was his only choice for the film, says the director, confident that the actor will do justice to his role.

"When I was scripting the film, I knew I only want Abhishek in the film... I believe Abhishek suits the role the best."

The rest of the cast is yet to be locked.

"Things will take time. It is only Abhishek who has been finalised as of now. The rest of the cast and crew, I will decide later," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment