Tuesday 11 June 2013

BREAKING: Five love letters penned by Jiah Khan found at Suraj Pancholi's home

BREAKING: Five love letters penned by Jiah Khan found at Suraj Pancholi's home
Jiah Khan seems to have gone but skeletons continue to  tumble. In fresh development in Jiah Khan's suicide case, the Police has raided Suraj Pancholi and Aditya Pancholi's home, Seven Bungalow situated at Magnum Opus building in Versova.
As per police sources, during a brief interrogation with Suraj, the cops learnt that Jiah had written more love letters to her boyfriend. Hence a search at Suraj's residence was planned and the cops are believed to have seized 5 love letters written by Jiah Khan to Suraj from his bedroom.
Though, the content of the letters is yet unknown sources say that Jiah in the letters had expressed her love and talked about the sacrifices she was ready to do for Suraj if he was honest in their relationship.


BREAKING: Five love letters penned by Jiah Khan found at Suraj Pancholi's home
In her suicide note Jiah had mentioned, "I don't know how to say this to you. But I might as well now as I have nothing to lose. I've already lost everything. If you're reading this, I might have already left or about to leave. I am broken inside. You may not know this but you affected me deeply to a point where I lost myself in loving you. Yet you tortured me everyday. These days I see no light. I wake up not wanting to wake up.” 
  

BREAKING: Five love letters penned by Jiah Khan found at Suraj Pancholi's home
She also mentioned about she cheating her. “There was a time I saw my life with you. But you shattered my dreams. I feel dead inside. I have never given so much of myself to anyone or cared som much. You returned my love with cheating and lies. It didn’t matter how much gifts I gave you or how beautiful how I looked for you. I was saved of getting pregnant but I gave you myself completely.”
  
BREAKING: Five love letters penned by Jiah Khan found at Suraj Pancholi's home
She talked about pain and torture in the note as well, “The pain you have caused me everyday has destroyed every bit of me, destroyed my soul. I can’t eat or sleep or think or function. I am running away from everything. The career is not even worth it anymore. When I first met you I was driven, ambitious and disciplined that I fell for you, a love I thought would bring out the best in me. I don’t know why destiny brought us together."
  
She clearly mentioned about rape in her suicide note,  "After all the pain, the rape, the abuse the torture I have seen previously I didn’t deserve this. I didn’t see any love or commitment from you.. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically. Your life was about partying and women mine was you and work."
  
BREAKING: Five love letters penned by Jiah Khan found at Suraj Pancholi's home 

No comments:

Post a Comment