Monday 10 June 2013

Farah Khan unwell, admitted to hospital




Ace choreographer turned filmmaker Farah Khan admitted to hospital after she complained of high fever. Farah Khan is on the road of recovery and she tweeted about her illness. 
"I'm still in hospital guys, thanks for your concern and prayers.. Should be out soon! Keep sending me positive energy. It really helps. God bless," Farah posted on Twitter.
"Rain outside, hot tea and toast butter.. Almost perfect except I'm havng it in hospital.. Still.. Time 2 go home now..
It's too much now (sic)," she added.
Farah Khan is currently busy judging dance reality show DID Super moms. Farah Khan’s next is ‘Happy New Year’ with Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan and south actor Pritviraj. The film is in the pre-production stage and she hopes to return home soon. Prithviraj in an interview said, "HNY will be my next film in Bollywood. Farah approached me for it and we have discussed the script a couple of times. I have to work out my dates for it. We will start shooting in September."
Farah, who received lots of applause for the item song Ghagra from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', is married to filmmaker Shirish Kunder and has three children.

No comments:

Post a Comment