Monday 17 June 2013

My most memorable bike journey was in Leh-Ladakh: John Abraham

My most memorable bike journey was in Leh-Ladakh: John Abraham

Monday, June 17, 2013 13:55 IST
It is a common knowledge that actor John Abraham loves travelling to far off places on his bike.

The handsome hunk doesn't shy away from exploring tough terrains on his lean mean machines.

At a recent travel awards event, John told CS, `My most memorable bike journey was one in Leh- Ladakh. I rode alone through the Spiti Valley in Eastern Himachal.

The landscape was spectacular, but comforts were few. I remember that the air got thinner as I went closer to Ladakh.

I had trouble breathing but the discomfort was totally worth it. Being on the Khardung La Pass, which is the highest motorable pass in the world was a huge high.`

No comments:

Post a Comment