Wednesday 12 June 2013

Suniel Shetty, daughter Athiya support Sooraj pancholi




With whole controversies going on about Sooraj Pancholi

Sooraj Pancholi abetting Jiah Khan to take the drastic step, veteran actor Suniel Shetty totally back Sooraj and said that Sooraj is same like his daughter Athiya to him and their Bollywood debut won’t get affected by the whole Jiah Khan’s suicide controversies. However, Sooraj was taken to police remand till June 13.
Defending Sooraj, he said, “I never said that! I don’t, for a moment, regret the decision to launch my daughter with Sooraj. Why should I? He is as much my child as Aathiya. This (the crisis post Jiah Khan’s suicide) can happen to anyone. God forbid any parent should go through what Aditya and Zarina are going through right now. And I can’t even begin to imagine Jiah’s motHero’s grief. Even if my daughter gets a scratch I am inconsolable. To lose one’s child is beyond any comprehension.”

However, Suniel fails to see why Sooraj must be blamed for the tragedy. “They had a relationship. Whatever happened between them is known only to them. No second person can take responsibility for an individual’s death. I’ve met Suraj. He’s sweet, soft spoken boy. I don’t see him harming anyone, least of all someone he loved.”

Suniel totally stands by the project introducing his daughter Aathiya with Suraj.

“I’ve full faith in the project. In any case it is entirely Salman Khan’s baby. He has taken over the project completely. I’ve taken the backseat as far as Aaithiya’s launch is concerned. We’re letting Salman take all the decisions on behalf  of Aathiya and Suraj.

We start shooting for Hero with my daughter and Suraj in September-October. One thing is for sure. All this controversy makes no difference to the project. Salman knows what he is doing. And I’ve full faith in Salman, the project and in Suraj.”
Meanwhile, Athiya was in London when he heard about Jiah’s suicide Sooraj’s arrest and she can’t believe that Sooraj can do something like this.
Athiya and Sooraj are making their Bollywood debut in the film produced by Salman Khan and filmmaker Subhash Ghai. The movie is to be a remake of Ghai's Jackie Shroff-Meenakshi Sesadhri' ''Hero'.

No comments:

Post a Comment