Friday 28 June 2013

Watch: Hrithik Roshan as superhero in ‘Krrish 3’ motion poster




As promised Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan has launched the digital poster of the much awaited movie of 2013 ‘Krrish 3’. He unveiled the motion poster on Facebook during a live chat. During the chatting session, Hrithik Roshan answered, "Krrish 3 will take Indian cinema to another level, mastering superhero genre in Bollywood. I will be seen with many more aliens and doing super-heroic stunts in the film."
On asking who decided on another sequel to the movie, him or papa Roshan, Hrithik promptly replied, "You will not believe but Krrish 3 was going to be shelved. My doctor had advised me not to do this film because of my backache and my father agreed with him and wanted to delay the film by 6 months. That's when I called in for my Krrish costume and tried it and I couldn't fit into it. I had put on weight and my waist was 37 inches, that's when I decided to shed kilos and get on and do the film.

During the media interaction, he was spotted hugging his fans and also clicked photographs with them at the Facebook India's head office.
The lead actress of the movie Priyanka Chopra was busy shooting for her upcoming project Mary Kom and hence she could not make to the  launching session but she was included in the video chat. When asked whether she has any action scenes in the film, Priyanka answered, "I play a damsel in distress in the film, and will play the role of the superhero's girlfriend."
Priyanka Chopra tweeted about the digital poster, “The battle begins, it's revealed. What do you guys have to say about the motion poster http://youtu.be/6LgwgbGErBU  #Krrish3firstlook
‘Krrish 3’ trailer will come during the screening of Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone’s starrer ‘Chennai Express’. Directed and produced by Rakesh Roshan, ‘Krrish 3’  stars Priyanka Chopra, Kangna Ranaut, Viveik Oberoi and Shaurya Chauhan in the pivotal role. The film is slated to release on November 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment