Monday 4 February 2013

Hollywood hottie Judi Shekoni likes Hrithik! Well... who doesn't?

Hollywood hottie Judi Shekoni likes Hrithik! Well... who doesn`t?

'Twilight' actress Judi Shekoni talks about why she is impressed by the Bollywood actors

Hollywood import Judi Shekoni (of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2), who is shooting in Mumbai for Shubir Mukherjee's Hindi film, is not too well versed about Bollywood.

It was a chance encounter with the filmmaker in London that landed her a role of a club dancer in his project. The only two B-Town actors she has heard of are Amitabh Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan.


Los Angeles-based Judi says, `Now that I am in Mumbai, I am getting familiar with Hindi film stars. I don't know much of Bollywood. But I heard of Amitabh Bachchan after he acted in the Hollywood flick The Great Gatsby. I was told that he is the biggest and the most distinguished star. Seeing his pictures, I have realised why there is such an aura about him and what makes him so special.`

As for Hrithik Roshan, it was his dancing prowess that caught her attention. While on a visit to Manchester in England, where she grew up, an Indian family told her that he was as good an actor as a dancer. `I went on the Internet to look up some of his songs to see how he dances. I must say I was impressed. I am a big fan of Justin Timberlake, looks like now there is another - Hrithik,` she gushes.

Judi who is also learning some lines to say in Hindi is keen to do more of Bollywood films.

No comments:

Post a Comment