Wednesday 6 February 2013

It’s a baby boy for Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka




Actor Vivek Oberoi and his wife Priyanka are blessed with a baby boy on Tuesday. The highly delighted father Vivek Oberoi declared the good news on twitter and he thanked everyone for their prayers and best wishes. The baby and the mother are said to be doing fine.
"Today is the most special day of my life! Priyanka and I welcomed our little angel into our world, a beautiful, healthy, divine baby boy!" he tweeted.
"I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the love, duas, blessings, prayers and aashirwaad you have sent us! Our son is truly blessed!" he said.
When Priyanka was pregnant, Vivek climbed the holy hills of Sabarimala to seek the blessings of God for a healthy child and safe delivery of Priyanka.
He tweeted about his visit to Sabarimala, "healthy kid”. “Please bless us with a healthy kid".
Vivek Oberoi who is busy with his shooting schedule has taken a month-long paternity leave. “I want to be there (in Bengaluru) with Priyanka when our child arrives,” says Vivek, who’s all geared up to be a hands-on father. “I have read, I don’t know how many books, been to all the doctor’s appointments with Priyanka, have been busy doing up the nursery... I just can’t wait to be a dad and hold our bundle of joy,” adds the actor who had been shuttling to and from Bengaluru so far. “I am feeling on top of the world already,” shares Vivek excitedly.
Vivek has five films in hand. The actor reveals that he will be working out of Bengaluru until the baby arrives. “I will return post-March and start dubbing for Krissh 3, followed by Grand Masti,” says Vivek, who is currently busy with his upcoming film Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story in which he plays a small-time bhai. “He’s a gangster with a heart of gold,” he says.
Congratulation to Vivek and Priyanka!

No comments:

Post a Comment