Tuesday 12 February 2013

John Abraham opens his heart about his girlfriend



John Abraham who is riding high on professional as well as personal front said that he is a "one woman man". John has found true love in Priya Runchal, an investment banker and is going steady. John in an interview accepted his relationship. It is also highly speculated that the handsome hunk will tie the knot with Priya this year. John regards simplicity is the major quality in his life partner.
"I am a one woman man and will always be. I think the one I would marry should be simple as simplicity is the beauty of any relation. Moreover, there has to be a (emotional) connection with the opposite person," the actor told reporters here.

"Whenever I settle down in life, I will let you know... May be a little later....I am a very private person", he said.
John dated Bipasha Basu for nine years till they part ways two years back. It is said that both drifted apart on marriage issue. Both have moved on in life. John admits that he did make mistake in his life. "I am not perfect... I am imperfect and I take pride in that. I have lied and have got caught also. I have made mistakes but it’s ok. No one is perfect in life," he said.
After the blockbuster of ‘Race 2’, John will be seen romancing Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai in debutant director Kapil Sharma`s upcoming rom-com `I Me Aur Main`, which is slated for March 1 release.

Speaking about his character, John said, "I am playing the role of Ishaan who is a selfish, self-centred guy. I think most guys are like that in life. It is the presence of two women in his life that changes him".

No comments:

Post a Comment