Monday 18 February 2013

John reveals what he likes most about his ladylove Priya




It is now an open secret that Bollywood hunk John Abraham has found his true love in investment banker Priya Runchal. John and Priya together is a very rare sight as both are maintaining a long distance relationship due to Priya’s education. Priya Runchal is pursuing her two-year full-time MBA in London and so they could not afford to be together despite willing to be so. John Abraham whose career is going great guns met few ladies over a cup of coffee to promote his upcoming movie, ‘I, Me Aur Main’ and then when he opens his heart about Priya. Priya is very mature and understanding and these very qualities of her attracts him towards Priya.
John said that he and Priya understand each other very well and both give each other space. Talking about girlfriend Priya Runchal, he revealed, "Priya and I met through common friends. Definitely there was attraction, but it takes much more than physical attraction to be in a relationship. I am in a happy space right now. She is extremely supportive and prefers to be away from the public eye. If she calls me at 11.30 in the night and I am caught up with something or am tired, she says I should take rest or go to sleep once I am done with work. It means a lot to me. She gives me space and I give her space. She is currently in London to pursue her two-year full-time MBA, so ours is a long-distance relationship. We will get married when I take a break from work."
Loyalty being an integral part of a long-distance relationship, the actor added, "It's important to be loyal. Loyalty, to me, is to be with the one person that you are in love with. I am not a possessive boyfriend though."
John broke up with his nine years relationship with Bipasha Basu few years back. When asked about former girlfriend Bipasha Basu, the actor stated, "I don't speak negative about my past relationships. I don't pay attention to what is written. After a while, it stops affecting you."
John declined that he and Priya met in a gym as reported in newspaper, “Priya was here doing her stint at the World Bank. It was much later that she started coming to the same gym where I worked out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment