Wednesday 13 February 2013

Vir Das to pump iron for 'Revolver Rani' Kangna

Vir Das to pump iron for `Revolver Rani` Kangna

The stand-up comedian will undergo rigorous physical training for his next action film

Vir Das is in for an image makeover. His next film co-starring Kangna Ranaut will require the actor to perform some hard-core action.

The actor says that director Tigmanshu Dhulia has instructed him to work hard on his body. Vir states, `I have started going to the gym regularly. I have been spending two to three hours working out everyday and am staying away from nice food. I think it is going to be one of the toughest roles as my character has some dark shades.`


The actor will also start attending workshops with Kangs before the film goes on floor next month.

`I will have to perform some stunts for which I have to be physically fit. Apart from my workouts I will also have a few sessions with fight masters. I think it is going to be very interesting to see an actor like me flaunting six-pack abs,` adds Vir.

No comments:

Post a Comment