Wednesday 6 March 2013

Neha Dhupia excited about visiting Vancouver for TOIFA

Neha Dhupia excited about visiting Vancouver for TOIFA

Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia will be seen hosting the musical night at the Times Of India Film Awards held in Vancouver and is very excited about it.

"It's Times of India, I am not expecting anything less than the best. I have been on international award shows, all of them have been spectacular experiences. Times is taking this global, so they will not leave any stone unturned," Neha told.

The actress has been to Vancouver a while back and is excited to go back.

"I have to admit that I went a while ago. Just being able to see parts of Canada and British Columbia was amazing. I am going back to Vancouver now, I am excited," she said.

"Trips to Canada have been wonderful. Its nice to see somewhere which is scarcely populated," she added.

Talking about the people of Vancouver, Neha said that they were huge fans of Bollywood.

"They love Bollywood there. I am looking forward to the TOIFA Awards weekend in Vancouver," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment