Monday 29 April 2013

I wish I had made a film on completion of 100 years of Indian cinema: Aamir Khan




Actor Aamir Khan is thrilled about completing 25 years in the industry and more so, because it coincides with the completion of 100 years of cinema. A K however, is a bit disappointed as he wished to have churned out a film from his banner on this occasion.
"I regret about no film from my end on the occasion of Indian cinema completing 100 years. It didn't strike me earlier otherwise I would have made one," asserts Aamir.
The reigning superstar nevertheless, is a part of much-awaited 'Bombay Talkies' which is a tribute to Indian cinema. The actor features in the promotional song. Along with him, Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and many others too, make their gracious presence.
"I was delighted to be the part of the film in a small way which is celebrating the completion 100 years of cinema," he exclaims.
As far as his journey since 'Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak' is concerned, he feels extremely happy to be part of Hindi film industry. He elaborates, "Time flies like anything. I can't believe 25 years are already over ever since I began my career with QSQT. I never imagined, I will come this far. Usually, an actor's career lasts for five odd years. Thus, completing 25 years looks unbelievable."
He goes on to add, "I owe my success to many writers, directors, producers and co-stars. I shall however, begin with Nasir Hussain Sahab, Mansoor Khan who gave me QSQT and of course Juhi Chawla who has been a part of most of my films. My family comes next, which includes ammi and abbu (parents), Reena my first wife, Kiran who has tolerated me all these years. An Actor’s professional life leaves no room for personal, so I owe my family for being so loving and patient."
On that note, we here at Daily Bhaskar, congratulate Aamir for completing 25 years in Hindi film industry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment