Monday 29 April 2013

Renowned Bollywood journalist to sing for films



A reputed film journalist Faridoon Shahryar is all set to make it big as a singer in films. The journo who is the son of Jnanpith Award winning Urdu Poet and the lyricist of ‘Umrao Jaan’ Prof
Shahryar, has already churned out his music video which is creating waves on the internet.
As far as his career in films is concerned, Faridoon reveals, “I definitely want to get into singing for films and I’m already in talks with some labels.”
The journalist turned singer started composing songs since he was 13 years old but for the living he got into journalism as he has a family to take care of.
He further talks about his debut project titled 'Palkon Ko Bhigoyen Kaise’, as an independent singer. “I started working on the album just a few months before my father, the famous poet passed away. I had worked on other albums too which include my father's nazams and poetry though I’m currently only promoting my album on artistaloud.com and you tube which has gained me several likes,”  concludes Faridoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment