Tuesday 30 April 2013

Revealed: What’s keeping Deepika Padukone extremely busy?


Deepika Padukone, who will soon be seen in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, has no time to spare. Is you are thinking it is the company of ex beau Ranbir Kapoor, you must be mistaken. For the actor is busy with work.

When asked about her love life. ''Nothing,'' she said, adding, ''It is sort of intentional to put everything else on hold. That's because I am at that stage of my career where I need to focus 100% on the work I am doing. I have my hands full and am focusing my energies in one direction.''

''I am happy to keep it that way because when I am in a relationship, I invest a lot in it. I don't know how to be casual in a relationship,'' she added. ''I feel that today I am at a stage where if I get into a relationship, I would not be able to do full justice to it. I don't want to be unfair on my partner by being half-hearted in a relationship,'' she was quoted as saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment