Monday 4 February 2013

Aditi Rao explores her sensual side in 'Murder 3'




Remember Aditi Rao Hydari? She is the beautiful girl that acted in the movie 'London, Paris, New York'. Though the film didn’t do quite well at the box office, the heroine was noted for her charm. Aditi Rao Hydari has also worked in movies like ‘Rockstar’, ‘Delhi6’ and ‘Yeh Saali Zindagi’. Her latest venture ‘Murder 3 ’ seems to be the biggest break in her acting career. The film comes with the tagline “This Valentine……..love will be murdered”. No wonder then that the beautiful lady is all geared up to state her feelings for the emotion of love as the Valentine day draws near.
A philosophical Aditi speaking about love stated that “Love is magic. It gives me strength. To me, it’s a combination of trust and understanding. It is putting the other person before you. If you love someone, you need to give yourself emotionally and physically to the person in a way that is not deceitful to yourself and others.”
Commenting on her latest Vishesh Film’s movie ‘Murder 3’ directed by Vishesh Bhatt, she said "I can be sweet looking innocent girl but I may have a sensual side to me which I would love to explore. And I have done that in 'Murder 3'. That is what actors are meant for. They just need to bring out things and do it effortlessly with fun."
Speaking about the movie, the excited actress commented that “This particular film is about relationships; there is love, lust and sex in every relationship and that is natural. So, there is that element. Murder 3 is far beyond these things… it is not only about erotica… It’s a fantastic story.”
She farther added, "I hope the film is a superhit. I hope 'Murder 3' does lot of good things for me so that I get lot of good projects and work with brilliant directors and great actors. And that is what I am wishing."
The posters of the movie certainly highlight sensuality. It seems, Vishesh Bhatt is successfully following on the footsteps of his illustrious father Mahesh Bhatt. ‘Murder 3’ is said to be inspired by the Spanish thriller movie ‘The Hidden Face’.
The dashing Randeep Hooda and Sara Cohen are the co actors of Aditi in the movie. Speaking about the movie Randeep said, “It is my good luck that this film is titled Murder 3 because the first two films were very successful and I would also want to strike a lottery with this one. More than that, I don’t have any expectations or pressure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment