Monday 18 March 2013

Anu Malik gives background score for a Hindi film after 18 years

Anu Malik gives background score for a Hindi film after 18 years

The singer-composer whose recent track Babli Badmaash has become quite a hit will be composing background music for Sanjay Gupta's upcoming film

The singer-composer, whose recent track Babli Badmaash has become quite a hit, says he is glad Sanjay Gupta approached him for his upcoming film.

Anu says, `The team loved Babli Badmaash and another track that I did for the project. Just three days ago, they signed me for the background score also.`

The fact that he was approached for this deal, Anu feels is a sign that he is back on the scene with a bang. He says, `Sanjay simply told me, 'Bro I want you to do the entire background score'.`

In fact the initial music deal happened over breakfast. Anu recounts, `Sanjay asked me to come home for breakfast and showed me the full film. I was totally blown and then Sanjay asked me to compose two tracks for the film. I am now also giving music for the whole film.`

Anu is now looking forward to balancing work on the big screen and television. He says, `I will not do more than four films a year. I want to enjoy my life. I want to balance both films and television.`

No comments:

Post a Comment