Tuesday 19 March 2013

Bally Sagoo upset? : I really wish they had approached me for 'Gur Naal Ishq Mitha'

Bally Sagoo upset? : I really wish they had approached me for `Gur Naal Ishq Mitha`

UK-based music producer feels he could have done a better job on 'Gur naal ishq mitha' that finds its place in Sunny Deol's next

When it comes to remixes, Bally Sagoo is a name to reckon with. And reacting to his evergreen number Gur naal ishq mitha being blatantly used in an upcoming Sunny Deol-Kangna Ranaut starrer, the musician is miffed.

Bally feels the makers ought to have sought his `creative inputs`. The song was originally written in the '90s and has been re-composed by Pritam. The original music video had Malaika Arora Khan displaying her dancing chops.

During his visit to Mumbai for promoting his latest album, Bally says he'd have loved to be part of the process. `That song is like a global anthem. I really wish they had approached me because I could have delivered a fresher version for the film,` quips the UK-based music producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment