Friday 1 March 2013

Bipasha hates fashion policing

Bipasha hates fashion policing

Bipasha Basu says she doesn't follow fashion rules, and hates it when the "so-called" fashion police point out fingers at her choice of clothes.

"It's more about being yourself, being comfortable. So there are a lot of times when people, the so-called fashion police say 'Bipasha wears fitted dresses all the time.' Yes, I wear them, so what?" the 34-year-old said here Wednesday while unveiling a new apparel brand Promart.

"I think fashion is being yourself. I don't follow the diktats of fashion. If I take a fancy to something, I will get it. But it doesn't have to be do or die for me, " she added.

Bipasha will soon be seen in Suparn Verma's "Aatma" with Nawazuddin Siddiqui. The film hits theatres March 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment