Friday 15 March 2013

Can I have my Merc logo back, Big B asks media!

Can I have my Merc logo back, Big B asks media!

A dinner with Hollywood's maverick filmmaker Steven Spielberg cost Amitabh Bachchan the logo of his Mercedes -- and he wants it back!

"Thank you media for mobbing my car after dinner for Steven Spielberg. Can I have my Mercedes logo back please, you broke it... twice over," Big B posted on Twitter.

The 70-year-old dined with Spielberg at a party organised by Indian business tycoon Anil Ambani and his wife Tina in the filmmaker's honour Tuesday night.

Spielberg, maker of films like "Extra Terrestrial" and "Jurrasic Park", was here to celebrate the success of his film "Lincoln", a co-production between his banner DreamWorks and Anil Ambani's Reliance Entertainment.

Big B had even anchored Spielberg's masterclass with as many as 61 Indian filmmakers here Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment