Friday 15 March 2013

Coming soon: Namastey London 2 with Akshay?

Coming soon: Namastey London 2 with Akshay?

Filmmaker Vipul Amrutlal Shah says that if people like Vidyut Jamwal in "Commando", he would take his relationship with the actor forward by making more films with him.

"I want to make a lot of films with Vidyut. We have tried to create something together and if people like it, then we would definitely want to take it forward, do more films," Shah said here Thursday at the first look launch of "Commando".

"I have just started as a producer, this is my eighth film, I think. I am very new and Vidyut is also new, so this is a new beginning for us," added the filmmaker, who launched Vidyut in Bollywood in a negative role in his last production "Force".

Directed by Dilip Ghosh, "Commando" will also see former Miss India Pooja Chopra and Jaideep Ahlawat essaying important roles when it comes out April 12.

It is a known fact that Shah is fond of Akshay Kumar, who has featured in most of his directorial and production ventures like "Waqt: The Race Against Time", "Namastey London", "Singh Is Kinng" and "Action Replayy".


He clarifies that just because he has worked with Vidyut in "Commando" does not mean that he will not work with Akshay again.

"If I have done a film with Vidyut that doesn't mean I will not do a film with Akshay again. Just as we are talking, my film is under-production with Akshay that will be directed by A. Murugadoss who had directed 'Ghajini'," said Shah.

"So it would never be like if I am working with an actor, I wouldn't work with the others. We have strong bonds and I wouldn't want any problems in them," he added.

In fact, Shah has plans to make "Namastey London 2" with Akshay.

No comments:

Post a Comment