Tuesday 12 March 2013

'Ek Thi Daayan' not my comeback film: Konkona

`Ek Thi Daayan` not my comeback film: Konkona

Konkona Sen Sharma doesn't want her forthcoming film "Ek Thi Daayan" to be tagged as her comeback movie.

Her last full-fledged role was 2010 release "Mirch" and a year later she did a cameo in "7 Khoon Maaf".

"I have not thought of this film as my comeback. I am doing other films also," Konkona said here Sunday while promoting the film.

Directed by Kannan Iyer, "Ek Thi Daayan" is a horror thriller and it also features Emraan Hashmi, Huma Qureshi and Kalki Koechlin.

The actress says this is her first horror thriller.

"I have a different kind of role in the film. I have never done horror or supernatural films before. So, for me it's quite exciting," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment