Friday 15 March 2013

I can't ask for a better launch than 'Commando' Vidyut: Pooja Chopra

I can`t ask for a better launch than `Commando` Vidyut: Pooja Chopra

Miss India 2009 Pooja Chopra makes her big screen debut with action-packed "Commando" and says she couldn't have asked for a better launch pad.

"I can't ask for a better launch. Right now it comes across as an action film - action, no doubt, is the best that I have ever seen in Indian cinema - but when you see the film, you will realise that as a debutant I have nothing to complain," the 27-year-old said here Thursday at the first look launch of the film.

"My role in the film has all shades an actress can portray in her debut film. I am very happy," added the actress who has teamed up with "Force" fame Vidyut Jamwal in the movie.

Directed by Dilip Ghosh, "Commando" has been produced by Vipul Shah and also stars Jaideep Ahlawat.

The film is slated for an April 12 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment