Wednesday 13 March 2013

I never got time to learn things that I always wanted to: Prachi Desai

I never got time to learn things that I always wanted to: Prachi Desai

Not many know that Bollywood actress Prachi Desai, who rose to fame with films like "Rock On!!" and "Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai", loves balloon sculpting, pottery and dancing. She also loves globe trotting and feels travelling has made her a better person.

"I started working at a young age. So I never got time to learn things that I always wanted to. Like I want to learn classical dancing. I enjoy pottery and balloon sculpting too. It's fun and relaxing," Prachi told.

She was here Tuesday for an event organised by TataSky to launch its new service called Do It Yourself, which enables the users to watch multiple videos on TV.

The 24-year-old, who started her journey in showbiz with popular TV show "Kasamh Se", is nowadays busy filming K.S. Ravikumar's "Policegiri" and Vikram Bhatt's "1920" franchise.

She was looking gorgeous in a short one-piece dress and high heels, and the fashionista admitted that she keeps track of latest trends.

"I do keep a check on what's in trend and what's not, but I wear what I feel comfortable in. I do not just blindly follow the trend. I often experiment with my wardrobe. But I wear what I like," she said.


Prachi, however, revealed that since she is busy with films, she won't walk the ramp for any designer at the Wills India Lifestyle Fashion Week 2013.

"My next film, 'Policegiri' is in its post-production stage. I am playing a girl-next-door. She is a software engineer. It's set to release on April 14, so I'll be busy with its promotion," she said.

"Apart from this, I am also working in '1920'. I play a princess in the film. It's a horror film but I won't be wearing white clothes, coloured lenses or scary make-up," joked Prachi adding: "We will be shooting in London. I have never done horror. So I am pretty excited about it."

When asked if she likes travelling, she said: "I love it. It's my dream to go to Milan. It's on my wish list. When I travel, I always manage to take out time to try local cuisine and explore markets. Now I get to travel a lot and I feel travelling has made me a better person."

Prachi loves the weather in Delhi, but said Mumbai's weather doesn't allow her to walk out without face protection.

"I do yoga in the morning. I drink a lot of water. And I apply sunscreen lotion after every six hours," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment