Wednesday 6 March 2013

'Mishti is one of the best actors I have found'

`Mishti is one of the best actors I have found`

Veteran filmmaker Subhash Ghai can't stop gushing about his latest find Mishti, who will be playing the lead in his latest film 'Kaanchi'.

"I am so relieved to find an apt actor to play the character of Kaanchi that I had conceived.

Mishti is a combination of beauty and talent, all the way. She is one of the best actors I have found," said Ghai at the end of the ninth day of Kaanchi's shooting.

Ghai said the chemistry of Mishti and Kartik in front of the camera is what everyone on the sets has raved about.

A few scenes and parts of songs based on the music of Ismail Darbar and Salim Suleman was shot during the first nine days.

About the music of the film, Ghai said,"I am extremely happy with the music and also for the amazing lyrics provided by Irshad Kamil."

Kaanchi is an upcoming Bollywood musical thriller directed by Ghai, releasing on Aug 15.

The film also stars Rishi Kapoor and Mithin Chakraborty.

No comments:

Post a Comment