Friday 22 March 2013

Neil starts shooting for 'Dussehra'

Neil starts shooting for `Dussehra`

Actors Neil Nitin Mukesh and Tena Desae started shooting for 'Dussehra' in the second week of March at Film City, Goregaon.

Neil gave the Mahurat clap for the opening scene.

Produced by Aparna Hoshing of RASH Productions and directed by Manish Vatsalya the opening scene featured Govind Namdeo and a host of other artists.

Neil Nitin Mukesh, Tena Desae, producer Aparna Hoshing and item girl Scarlet Wilson were present for the Mahurat shot of 'Dussehra', at the grand set designed in Mumbai.

An item song was shot with Scarlett Wilson of the 'Imported Kamaria' fame from Dibakar Banerjee's Shanghai.

Vatsalya said, `This is my second film as a director. I am very proud of this and I'm sure the outcome of the film will be well appreciated by the audiences."

Hoshing said: `This is my third film, second with Manish. I am confident in his abilities as a director and I'm sure everything will go without glitches.`

Neil said, `I'm honored that Aparna and Manish asked me to give the mahurat clap and I'm thrilled that the filming has started. It's going to be a film that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seats.`

The film stars Neil Nitin Mukesh, Tena Desae, Ravi Kishan, Pooja Welling, Govind Naamdev, Ashwini Kalsekar, Murli Sharma, Shubhangi Gokhale, Pankaj Jha and Sharat Saxena among others. Director Manish Vatsalya also plays an important role in the film.

'Dussehra' is a political thriller based on a true story of crime and politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment